AgaPure™ Agarose LE (Standard Agarose)
High quality Molecular Biology Grade Agaroses with proven Performance in most used applications
AgaPure™ Agarose LE (Standard Agarose) is a High Quality and Extremely Pure Agarose with very low interference binding to staining reagents which produces a low Background and high Contrast Appearance after staining.
It is a neutral polysaccharide which is obtained in many Purification steps from the cell wall of certain algae and red algae. Standard Agarose forms very clear gels with all standard Running Buffers and will result in a sharp and clear separation of your bio molecules.
- Performance Enhanced: thanks to its high purity and reliability with reduced error rates.
- Highest Quality: free of DNase, RNase, electrically neutral and Biologically inert.
- High Performance: due its low absorption of staining agents.
- Safe: due the abscence of toxicity.
- Exceptional clarity: improves transparency and visualization, even at high concentrations.
- Reliable and easy handling: thanks to its spectacular mechanical resistance.
- Fast results: quick gel preparation by simple dilution.
- Risk-free: product covered by our Quality 100% Guarantee.
- Moisture: ≤ 7%
- Ash: ≤ 0.4%
- EEO*: 0.05 – 0.13
- Sulfate: ≤ 0.1%
- Clarity 1.5 % (NTU): ≤ 3
- Gel Strength 1% (g/cm2): ≥ 1200
- Gel Strength 1.5 % (g/cm2): ≥ 2500
- Gelling Temperature 1.5 % (°C): 36 ± 1.5
- Melting Temperature 1.5 % (°C): 88 ± 1.5
- DNAse/ RNAse activity: None detected
- DNA resolution ≥ 1000 bp: Finely resolved
- Gel background: Very low