Vysokokvalitný biohazard, šírka pracovnej plochy 1.8 m , nemecká výroba, ...
Katalógové číslo: 1Е-B.001-18.0
|Air cleanliness class in the working chamber of the cabinet for suspended particles content according to ISO 14644-1||
|Class of the cabinet according to EN 12469, NSF/ANSI 49||
|Type of the cabinet according to NSF/ANSI 49||
|Class of the installed НЕРА-filters according to EN 1822-1||
|Average velocity of the inflow though the work opening, m/s||
|Average downflow velocity in the working chamber, m/s||
|Illuminance level in the working zone, lux, not less than||
|Air recirculation rate in the cabinet, %||
MAIN PARAMETERS AND DIMENSIONS
|Dimensions of the assembled cabinet with the stand (WxDxH),mm||
|Dimensions of the working chamber (WxDxH)||
|Weight of the cabinet with the stand in assembly (net), kg, not more than||
|Maximum power consumption (without the built-in outlets load), W, not more than||
|Total acceptable load on the built-in outlets, W, not more than||
|Air volume supplied to the working chamber, m3/h||
- The air flow in the working chamber – vertical downward unidirectional (laminar).
- The air flow in the front opening – directed into the front table grille, creating an air curtain.
- There is no risk of plenum contamination (the internal high pressure plenum is completely surrounded by low pressure zones)
- multi-purpose taps
- extra outlets
- LED lighting of the working chamber
- Fume hood to connect the cabinet to external exhaust system